We are committed to providing all participants in SEO That Works with a positive experience. Thus, Backlinko LLC may, at its sole discretion, limit, suspend, or terminate your participation in any of its programs without refund or forgiveness of remaining monthly payments if:
you become disruptive or difficult to work with;
fail to follow the Program guidelines; or,
you impair the participation of Program instructors or participants in the Program.
FACEBOOK/MASTERMIND GROUP CODE OF CONDUCT
The Backlinko private Facebook community is a place for our students to grow, learn and come together.
Here are a few straightforward guidelines that will help everyone get the most from the group.
The group is for…
- Posting questions you have about the course materials.
- Publishing helpful tutorials, case studies, and tips that will help the group grow.
- Helping other members.
- Questions or comments you have unrelated to the course, but is on the topic of internet marketing.
The group is not for…
- Customer support questions (ie. can’t log in, questions about the course schedule, etc.). Please send support questions to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get right on it.
- The Backlinko Mastermind Community is about the community. While we’ll be popping in now and then with words of encouragement, this is not a place to ask questions directly to Brian or tag him in posts. While Brian would love to answer everyone’s questions, it’s simply not possible. If you have a question or comment for Brian, please send it to email@example.com.
- Posting feedback about Backlinko’s courses. Constructive suggestions are welcomed. However, Backlinko students are busy professionals, and generally don’t have time to read individual opinions on the course materials. Any feedback should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Posting self-promotional content. If there’s something that you think the group would find helpful, but you have a financial involvement in it, please send an email to email@example.com before publishing it.
- Posting group buys (example: “Hey, let’s all buy an Ahrefs account”).
SEO That Works Complete students are entitled to 30 days of unlimited consulting directly with Brian Dean. If you have a consulting question, please send it to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will take care of it from there.
A few guidelines regarding Unlimited Consulting:
We reserve the right to refuse answering any question for any reason (for example, if a conflict of interest arises).
Only one consulting question per submission.
Please wait to hear back from Brian on your last question before submitting another question.
Backlinko LLC reserves the right to revoke Unlimited Consulting at its discretion (for example, in the case of abuse or outstanding installment payments).
PRIVACY & CONFIDENTIALITY
We respect your privacy and must insist that you respect the privacy of fellow Program participants.
We respect your confidential and proprietary information ideas, plans and trade secrets (collectively, “Confidential Information”) and must insist that you respect the same rights of fellow Program participants and of the Company.
THUS, YOU AGREE
- Not to infringe any Program – participants or the Company’s copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property rights.
- That any Confidential Information shared by Program participants or any representative of the Company is Confidential and Proprietary, and belongs solely and exclusively to the Participant who discloses it or the Company.
- Not to disclose such information to any other person or use it in any manner other than in discussion with other Program participants during Program sessions.
- That all materials and information provided to you by the Company are its confidential and proprietary intellectual property belonging solely and exclusively to the Company, and may only be used by you as authorized by the Company.
- The reproduction, distribution and sale of these materials by anyone but the Company is strictly prohibited.
- That if you violate, or display any likelihood of violating, any of your agreements contained in this paragraph the Company and/or the other Program participant(s) will be entitled to injunctive relief to prohibit any such violations to protect against the harm of such violations.
- That while you are free to discuss your personal results from Backlinko LLC programs and training, you must keep the experiences and statements, oral or written, of all other participants in the strictest of confidence.
- If a chargeback is filed for any course payment, your account will be permanently closed. You will also lose present and future access to all Backlinko products.
Program education and information is intended for a general audience and does not purport to be, nor should it be construed as, specific advice, therapy or counseling tailored to any individual.
All materials, procedures, policies, and standards, all teaching manuals, all teaching aids, all supplements and the like that have been or will be made available by Backlinko LLC, or designated facilitators, or any other source, oral or written, are for personal use in or in conjunction with this training program only.
Program content is for personal use only, and may not be sold, tape recorded, videotaped, shared, taught, given away, or otherwise divulged without the express written consent of Backlinko LLC, or its designated agent.
The information contained in program material is strictly for educational purposes. Therefore, if you wish to apply ideas contained in this material, you are taking full responsibility for your actions.
There is no guarantee, express or implied, that you will earn any money using the techniques and ideas in these materials. Examples in these materials are not to be interpreted as a promise or guarantee of earnings. Earning potential is entirely dependent on the efforts and skills of the person applying all or part of the concepts, ideas and strategies contained in our course materials.
Backlinko LLC and its officers, directors and trainers disclaim any warranties (express or implied), of merchantability, or fitness for any particular purpose. Backlinko LLC shall in no event be held liable to any party for any direct, indirect, punitive, special, incidental or other consequential damages arising directly or indirectly from any use of this material, which is provided “as is”, and without warranties.
We assume no responsibility for errors or omissions that may appear in any program materials.
Your online access to the course material is contingent on maintaining good standing in all of our courses for which you have registered. A failure to pay an installment for any course may result in the suspension or termination of your account and access to our courses.